On March 13 – 16, 2011, Smalltalkers from around the world made their way to Las Vegas, Nevada for the largest Smalltalk event in the world! Dubbed, the Business Conference for Innovation, Smalltalk Solutions ’11 attracted a wide-range of attendees.
Smalltalk Solutions 2011 was held at South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa was located just minutes away from the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- For the 2011 Smalltalk Solutions Facebook page, click here.
- For the 2011 Smalltalk Solutions Scribd page, click here.
- For the 2011 Smalltalk Solutions Conference agenda, click here.
- For the 2011 Smalltalk Solutions Conference speaker biographies, click here.
- For the 2011 Smalltalk Solutions Conference videos and presentations, click here.
I am really looking forward to Smalltalk Solutions 2011. Over the last couple of years, Smalltalk has again improved, has become a very strong system to professionally model complex situations throughout the industries. And runs mission critical system 24/7. I am eager to learn more at Smalltalk Solutions 2011!–- Georg Heeg, STIC Executive Director
Smalltalk Solutions has always been an interesting conference, with lots of great presentations. I always leave with my head full of new ideas!–- Arden Thomas, Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager